Why You Should Join!
The purpose of the GMCCC is to be a collective body of municipal court clerks that promotes education and the collaborative efforts in developing best practices in process and procedures to maintain the records of the court.
The mission of the Association shall be to act as the administrative support mechanism by assisting municipal court clerks throughout the state in their endeavor to (1) assure the administrative efficiency of the court; (2) protect the court’s ethical integrity; and (3) help maintain public confidence in the court’s fairness in dispensing justice impartially.
•Networking opportunities for fellow municipal court clerks
• Scholarship funding for education & training
• Professional and motivational speakers
• Lunch and Learn Webinars
• New Member certificate and lapel pin
• Clerk of the Year Award
• Program of the Year Award
• Opportunities to serve on various Committees
• Clerk Scholarship Donation Portal
• Welcome Guide for New Clerks
• District Mentoring Program
• Webinar Lunch & Learns